Reading Time: 3 minutes
In this post we share our photos from our assembly of the Boldly Growing Cedar Raised Gardens Beds (4×2).
This raised bed will allow you to create a dream kitchen garden just outside your home that not only looks beautiful but is also rot-resistant due to the cedar wood. It only took us 15 minutes to assemble after reading the six-step instruction card and watching a supplementary YouTube video.
Why did we select this product?
- Full smooth cedar wood (no need to sand or do other prep)
- Price is competitive with a DIY to procure, sand and stain raised beds
- Easy to assemble without a second pair of hands + pilot holes line up
- Weight durable – won’t crack when filled with (wet) soil
- Aesthetically pleasing and big enough to grow a kitchen garden
- Height is at least waist-high (for average sized people)
Layout all the supplies
Assemble piece-by-piece according to the easy-to-understand directions.
Check out Boldly Growing’s helpful YouTube video for additional guidance.