- 01. Pack shoes that fit and support your feet. Good (or bad) footware changes how your day goes.
- 02. Fitness matters when traveling.
- 03. The world is still largely inaccessible for those with disabilities (mobility, vision, hearing and beyond).
- 04. Don’t save travel for retirement. If you have limited funds or access, find ways to play tourist in your own hometown and surrounding areas.
- 05. Please, thank you and grace go a long way.
Finding Your Stride on the Road
Copyright © 2022 Engaged Abroad
error: Content is protected !!