Reading Time: 2 minutes
In this post we share the items inside our two year old’s busy bag for a 14-hour non-stop, direct flight.
This kit was sourced from used book stores, The Dollar Store, Facebook Marketplace and Amazon.
- 14 hour flight (nonstop, direct to destination)
- Child has a dedicated seat
- Carry-on style travel
- Lightweight packable/washable backpack
- Assorted sticker book (easy to peel off, slightly raised)
- Crayolas – trying out twistable version
- Spiral notebook (blank sheets)
- Two paperback books (child selected from used bookstore, can be exchange with other kids when on the road)
- Small, lightweight stuffed animal
- Legos (larger size, free play, no specific design to create)
- Threading/lacing string and (large) beads
- WikkiStix (reusable molding and sculpting Sticks)
Post mortem notes: