Reading Time: 3 minutes
In this post we share a bag that has become a go-to for days out.
This is for an excellent option for toddler+ aged children. The use case for this bag is for running errands, park trips, field trips etc. Note that it may not be a good fit if you still use formula or bottles.
*This post is not-sponsored. These are candid recommendations without influence.
Ditty Co. Bum Bag (Rebranded as Lanikai)
Features That We Love
- Can fit two diapers + packet of (smaller ~80) wipes, rolled shirt and shorts/pants, snack + stuff for Mom
- Wide enough for any kind of large phone – iPhone, Android, Samsung etc. (will not be big enough for 10 in. iPad)
- Higher quality hardware – zippers can bed opened with one hand
- Included key clip
- Included changing pad
- Can we worn as a little belt bag/crossbody bag (extender belt included)
- You may consider using a small backpack if you plan to be out all day long and need to bring more items.
- This may not be suitable for parents who need to carry bottles (tradeoffs will need to be made about what to carry due to space/capacity issues) or stand bottles upright to prevent leaking.