Reading Time: 4 minutes
In this post we share photos from VanDusen Botanical Garden, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
VanDusen Botanical Garden is a stunning oasis nestled in the heart of Vancouver, British Columbia. Sprawling across 55 acres, this world-class garden invites visitors to immerse themselves in nature.
With 7,500 unique plant and flower species and varieties, visitors flock to VanDusen Gardens to admire the diverse range of plants and flowers on display. From vibrant rhododendrons and exotic ferns to delicate cherry blossoms and aromatic roses, the garden is a feast for the senses throughout the year. Different themed gardens such as the Asian Garden, Mediterranean Garden, and Sino-Himalayan Garden showcase plants from specific regions, providing a unique and immersive experience.
If you find yourself in Vancouver, don’t miss the opportunity to visit VanDusen Gardens and indulge in the natural beauty that awaits you.
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Address: 5251 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6M 4H1 Canada
- The Botanical Gardens are in East Vancouver and a 10-minute drive from downtown Vancouver
- 7,500 taxa (unique species and varieties) in 70 curated collections
- Alma VanDusen Garden: towering jewel-toned blue delphiniums
- Canadian Heritage Garden: Sugar Maple Grove, trees from Boreal & Carolinian forests
- Backyard Bird Garden: patio-friendly flowers
- Vegetable garden
- Douglas-Fir and Ashes tree grove