Reading Time: 7 minutes
“Companions, bury me in Isla Negra
Editorial Reviews: From the Back Cover
This post describes a visit to Pablo Neruda’s Isla Negra Museum Home in El Quisco, Chile.
We recommend connecting a visit to Isla Negra to your existing trip plans to Santiago or Valparaíso, Chile.
In This Post
- Pablo Neruda’s Isla Negra Museum Home in El Quisco, Chile.
- We recommend connecting this itinerary to your time in Santiago or Valparaíso, Chile.
- Isla Negra Museum Home visitor details
Transport to Isla Negra
- Getting to El Quisco requires a private car or bus from Santiago or Valparaíso, Chile.
- The bus system in Chile is the most common way to travel throughout the country. Pullman and Tur-Bus are two of the most popular bus operators.
- Plan to take a 1.5 hour bus from Santiago to Valparaíso, and then another 1-hour-long bus south to El Quisco.